Faith

Faith

Monday, August 15, 2011

He gives the blessing, we make the mess.

 
Today my Facebook status was " The Lord brings us many blessings, we as humans are the ones that make a mess of it"
We whine and cry about our struggles, yet when the Lord brings us something wonderful we seem to not see it for the blessing it is,
or we do not put in the effort needed to keep that blessing flowing. In my marriage I am fully aware that the Lord made that beautiful union possible, I do my best to maintain that, I respect and love my husband, I am submissive to him and cherish every moment we share together. You cannot keep anything good if you are not willing to strive to retain it.  We must be willing to sacrifice and work hard. The relationship we have with our Lord and Savior, is the same. It will not continue to grow if we do not spend time on loving Him, learning His word, doing His works, and communing with Him.
 
 

No comments: