Faith

Faith

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sharing our Sorrows

Many of us in life do not share our troubles, sorrows and stumbling blocks with our family and friend's as much as we should. I am not one to believe it is because of pride, I am finding thru my own experiences lately it is from not wanting to burden others. We believe and are taught to be strong, but what we must remember is that in the sharing we are lessening the negative impact our situation may have on us, and it may help others realize we all have our battles and through those we are comforting one another and encouraging one another. Lay your burdens upon the Lord and allow Him to work it out for you, this is what our Lord wants of us, to turn to Him and He will give you renewed strength physically and mentally.

 

 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13.  

 

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

 

The Lord tells us over and over to take our troubles and burdens to Him, the Lord wants you to this is a way of glorifying the Lord, you are trusting Him to come to your aid. We are also to provide comfort and support to one another, no one is able to handle their problems on their own and we are not meant to, that is why we have friends and family! A special thanks to a few fellow Christians and bloggers who made me see how much we rely on each other for prayers, comfort and encouragment. God Bless you all!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments: