Faith

Faith

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Prophecy in the News

I see prophecy being fulfilled in front of my eyes whenever I read or watch the day's news. There are wonderful sites on the web that can explain things so plainly, it is down right mind boggling. One of my favorite sites is www.raptureready.com There is a link on that site to a bulletin board that explains so much of what is happening today and is sure to come. I have been studying the prophecies for over 15 years, and I feel the time is nearing for the Rapture of the Church on earth. I am not assuming it will be tomorrow or a year from now, but I feel compelled to say I believe most of us living today will witness it. Are you sure you are ready for this? If you are not, do some research. There are many sites on the rapture and the signs of the end times. The bible has laid down this plan many years ago, and it now reads like today's headlines. Prepare yourself and be ready for we know not the hour our Savior returns. Roman's is a wonderful book in the bible that walks you thru the plan of salvation. Jesus paid the price for our sins, He lovingly and willingly laid down His life for you, and all He wants in return is your belief in Him, that He died for You. Lay your salvation in His hands and walk with grace. Jesus is the Messiah, He has fulfilled all the prophecies clearly shown in the Old Testament. He who has ears, let him hear.

No comments: